The 10th KSME-JSME Thermal and Fluids Engineering Conference
March 10~13, 2021 / Busan, Korea
Venue : BEXCO
An Initial Abstract should be submitted by the deadline via TFEC10 website as follows,
- Initial Abstract should be submitted via online by November 17, 2020.
- Recommended quantity of initial abstract is about 500 words in English. It should be typed on the submission page in TFEC10 website. (No file upload required)
- Abstract should be submitted in English using an abstract template form which can be downloaded from the conference website.
- Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline. Please ensure that text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- No Proofreading will be carried out, and no corrections will be possible after the submission deadline.
- All presenting authors of accepted abstracts are expected to attend the conference and at least one author must register no later than December 29, 2020.
If there is any problem with the online submission, please contact the secretariat via email. (firstname.lastname@example.org)