Early Registration Deadline : December 29, 2020
All conference participants are strongly recommended to register online at the official website. Participants are advised to register in advance to receive the early registration discount. * It is required that at least one author from every paper must register no later than Dec. 29, 2020.
(On or before December 29, 2020)
(After December 29, 2020)
- Login with your ID and PW on our website.
- Click “Go to Registration Page” menu.
- Fill out the registration form and click ‘Next’ button.
- Methods of payment
- Credit Card : Card payment is available through the on-line system.
- Bank Transfer : After making bank transfer, please send the remittance receipt to the secretariat within 1 week by email (email@example.com).
- Registration confirmation will be e-mailed to you within a week upon appropriate payment.
- Credit Card Payment
– Card payment is available through the on-line system.
– On-line payment system runs only with Microsoft Internet Explorer.
– Please confirm your payment receipt provided by your card vendor.
– Off-line credit card payment can be proceeded only when the attempt to on-line payment fails.
– Fill in the form and send it to us (Fax: +82-2-501-3649 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) Handwritten signature is necessary at the bottom of the form.
Payment Form(Korean) Payment Form(Non-Korean)
* Domestic : BC, KB, KEB, Shinhan cards are available only. Other cards are unavailable.
* Abroad : Visa, Master, JCB and CUB Card are acceptable only. Amex Card is not acceptable.
* Payment Statement is provided only with BC card. Other credit card users should make requests for payment statement to their credit card providers.
- Bank Transfer
-Bank transfer should be made to the account below. The sender’s name must be identical to the registrant’s name.
TFEC10 Bank Information Bank Woori Bank Account Number [Domestic] / [Overseas] Account Holder The Korea Society of Mechanical Engineers (KSME) Swift Code Bank Address 124, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, SEOUL 06234, KOREA
– The sender’s name must be identical to the registrant’s name. And it must be stated on the receipt.
– All bank charges for remittance should be paid by the registrants.
After making bank transfer, please send the remittance receipt to the secretariat within 1 week by email (email@example.com) or fax (+82-2-501-3649).
– Registration confirmation will be e-mailed to you within three weeks upon appropriate payment.
To be announced.
An official invitation letter will be sent by the conference chair of the TFEC10 upon request. To request an official invitation letter, participants must first complete the registration process and them send the following information to the TFEC10 secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* In order to receive a hard copy of the invitation letter, a requester should disburse an additional fee. Should you have any inquiries, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com.